Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation and more projects

I was helping a friend with her graduation invitations.  I really wanted them to be special and custom.  She's a special girl.  We created a 5x5 card.  I put my cardstock through my computer and printed it with a repeat of her name and Class of 2011, so that it would be more dramatic and classy.  The graduation cap is from Locker Talk.   I used a stamp with the word "Grace" which is also her name and embossed it on the lower right corner...to give it a classy look.

The first layer is a glittery red paper that I found at JoAnns.  The base is black cardstock from reflections (nothing fancy).  The ribbon is from the $1 bin at Michaels.   The school colors are red, black and white so I tend to use those a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you printed her name and class year as the background and love the gold embossing!! The invite come out just fabulous!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete