Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I was up late last night, after having had a very trying week, and made some cards and some little projects for the My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenges.  It was fun to push myself...although I usually don't like what I come up with.  Anyhow, I really wish I had more spanish stamps.  It's hard to create cards for my mom and my husband's mom without them.   What I did was I used sentiments from two different stamps sometimes to come up with one coherent statement.  I hope you enjoy.  They are simple, but cute.
Card base is Stampin Up (don't know the color).  The patterned paper is from JoAnn's.  It is beautiful.  Very shimmery.  Sentiment is Stampin Up Spanish Sayings.

Card base is Pretty in Pink.  Patterned Paper is from Nana's Kids. Ink is Brocade Blue by SU.
The big flower is from AC Moore.  It's bubble gum, I think.  The sentiment is from TPC Studio.

Pink paper is Stampin Up - Pretty in Pink. The patterned paper is from a scrap, but I think it's from Sweet Treats by DCWV.
Ink is chocolate chip (SU) and the sentiment is MPS.

This one was tricky.  I wasn't sure what to do with it.  The sentiment is two different stamps.
The Felicidades is from Stampin Up and the "siempre" is from MPS.  

1 comment:

  1. hi Dee, I love your cards. So sorry I've been MIA. I've been so busy. Just getting around to checking my favorite blogs. :) I love your new blog look!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete