Friday, May 20, 2011

Notebook for Lizzie

I made my niece, Lizzie, a notebook for graduation. She is a 5th grade graduate and won the Warrior of the Year award.  She is a great girl. Anyhow, I got the inspiration from Kerry.  You can visit her blog HERE to learn how to make these altered notebooks.  She is truly inspiring!  I used composition notebooks from the dollar store.  There were 3/$1.  The pink paper is melon mambo from SU and the zebra paper is from JoAnns.  Not sure who the manufacturer is.  The pink ribbon is from the 49 cent bin.  :)  I put it inside a 4 x 6 clear envelope and made a pretty package.  I have a card to post tomorrow, but the pic is on my phone (which is charging in the room right now).  I hope you like!
The cap is Locker Talk at 1.47 on my gypsy.  The "Celebrate" is Papertrey Ink and the EDR is from a set I got on ebay.


The punch is Martha Stewart.  Love this one.  Ink is all Classic by SU in black.

Pink paper is Stampin Up and the ink is Melon Mambo to match from SU

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Dorcas!! I love to visit Kerry's blog fr some great inspiration!!!I'm sure your niece loved it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete