Sunday, May 8, 2011

MPS-Challenge #5

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to rotate this photo.  I think it's not cooperating because it's from my iphone.
Busy Busy Busy - I wanted to make something special for the teachers at school.  Last week was teacher appreciation week and I was super busy.  We will be giving them a very nice gift on Monday morning.  Great timing, Robyn!  You totally made me think outside the box for this one.  I cut two purses from the Forever Young cartridge.  Because I was using my gypsy, I just played with the size until I saw it was the largest I could fit on the mat.  The scallops are 3" and and the textured paper is from a Wal Mart mat pack.  The card stock and ink are all Stampin Up.  One of the teachers is a huge Florida Gators fan, so I played with those colors some.    Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment