Thursday, May 5, 2011

Graduation Thank You Cards

I've been working very hard on different projects and haven't been able to post in the last few days.  Graduation is right around the corner.  My five-year old is graduating from Kindergarten and our school has a formal event to honor the kids.  It's next Thursday.

One of the fifth grade teachers asked for my help with some thank you cards for her students.  I was ready for this!  Her students always prepare a thank you card for their parents at graduation time (they graduate from elementary to middle school).  I created this card using my cuttlebug Gratitude embossing folder and my Gypsy using the Locker Talk cartridge.  The cap is cut at 1.47".  The school colors are red, black and white so I had to go with those colors.  This can be changed around to suit any school.  I like the way they turned out.
(I can't figure out how to flip the pictures.  I'm leaving them on here until this afternoon and will play with it some more then..sorry about that).


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dorcas, they look great! I love the simplicity of them! Wow next Thursday time sure flies by right? TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how this turned out. I like the color combination you used.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete