Thursday, September 15, 2011

Alayna's Birthday Cards

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, Alayna turns one this month.  I made three cards for her from the Miami Mafia (which is what we lovingly refer to the Cuban clan in South Florida).  She's having a tie-dye party, so the themes are very colorful and glittery.  Hope you like.  I feel kind of guilty that I didn't put too much effort into the cards.  I used paper scraps and used cuts that I had in my die cut drawer.  I've been so busy these last few days, I just hadn't had a chance to sit and make her cards, but the clock is ticking and the Fedex needs to go out tomorrow or the next day...so I had to crack the whip!



1 comment:

  1. I think they look fabulous girl!! Love the pattern paper you used:) LOL! about the Miami Mafia:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete