Thursday, September 29, 2011

Build A Banner

Hi friends!

Tonight I am thrilled to show you a card I made for my great-nephew, Alexandre Joel who was born yesterday in Tennessee.  Yes...I have three "greats"....and one is the same age as my youngest.  I guess my sisters ended one generation and I am part of the next one.

Anyhow, for this card I used My Creative Time's Build A Banner Kit.  I have to say that Emma is awesome.  She emailed me and sent me a tutorial on how to use it.  I was very impressed by her!  I really love this set.

I used sahara sand from Stampin Up for the base and used DCWV for the patterened paper.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper and the ink is Chocolate Chip from SU.  To add dimension, I popped up the yellow circles and also popped up the little pennants.  I love this card.  I didn't have letter stamps, so I used rubons.  Not bad, huh?


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, super cute card!! Love the banner and the colors great for Alex:) Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete