Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Alayna's Turning One!!!

My grand-niece (yes...I have two grand nieces and one grand nephew and one on the way) is turning one!  They live in TN, but I really wanted to do something fun for her birthday, so I made these cute skittle treat bags.  I got the idea from Norma at Pink Bling Crafter.  Norma is my SU demonstrator.  She is awesome!!!  Anyhow...they are having a tie-dye themed party for her.  It is definitely fitting in her family!  They are fun!

Special thanks to my friend Liz at WhichCraft for designing the images for me.  They were super easy to make once Liz did the artwork.  I used a 1 1/2" circle punch and a 2" scallop punch.  I got the cello bags from ebay (sorry Norma).  I needed them fast.

Hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend:) Super cute and they are going to love them!! LOL!! no worries and thank you for the mention chica!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these! I'm doing a bday right now and I'm gonna have to borrow this idea. Dont' worry...I'll give you guys all the props ;) TFS.

    Be Blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Stop in and see me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! They look adorable!! Thanks so much for mentioning me. I'm going to share it on my blog soon. :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete