Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Create a Critter - Baby card

I love Create a Critter.  It's one of my favorite cartridges.  I decided to make a cute and simple card tonight.




Recipe:

  • The lion is cut at 3" from the Create a Critter Cartridge.
  • Shadow feature is in Soft Suede by Stampin Up
  • Main body is Stampin Up Crushed Curry
  • Mane is from the JoAnn's glittery paper section from DCWV.  It's like a burnt orange.
  • Details on the lion's face are from scraps, but it's probably Pretty in Pink or Pink Pirouette by Stampin Up.   
  • The card base is Lemon Tart from Papertrey Ink. 
  • The ink is Brocade Blue by Stampin Up.  
  • I used the Little Labels PTI set and die cut for the sentiment.  Isn't it cute?  It's the first time I use it...just got it.  
  • I also embossed it with the polka dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  


I love this lion.  I probably should have made it smaller, but It's still super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment