Friday, September 30, 2011

Alayna's Groovy Party

Hi guys!

If you've been following, you know that my great-niece Alayna turned one last week.  She also welcomed a baby brother on Wednesday.  :)

My sister (her grandma) hosted a first birthday party-GROOOOOVY style.  She had asked for my help with making a banner, which I did gladly. I forgot, though, to take a picture so I hijacked hers from Facebook.  Her mom is going to hang it above her crib!  YAY!

For the banner I used the Groovy Times cartridge and my gypsy.  Hope you like.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Alayna must of loved it!! Great job on the banner Dorcas. Everything looks fantastic!! Happy Birthday to Alayna!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW cute is this! Way to go Dorcas! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! So much fun.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete