Saturday, November 19, 2011

Candy Purse

Hi friends!

Well, it's been a busy day at our house.  Not doing anything specific...just a lot of busy work.  Tonight I sat here and was working on some M&M "Magic Reindeer Food" treats and started surfing.  Have you ever heard of Becky Roberts?  Well, if you have not, RUN, DO NOT WALK to her blog.  She has some fantastic ideas and tutorials for purchase and some others just for sharing with everyone.  She really is talented.  I cased this little Candy Purse from her.  I do not own the Top Note die from Sizzix or SU (i'm not sure who manufactures it), but I did have some that I had bought from eBay last year and went ahead and made this little purse.  If you'd like to visit Becky Roberts and see her tutorial, click HERE.  The first one always is a little off, but as I make more, I'll get better at it.  Trust me...it looks much cuter in person than in the photos.  I really need to get a better photo set up.  Actually...I recently bought a LightBox.  I'm waiting for it to arrive.  Maybe that will help.


2 comments:

  1. Dorcas I have wanted one of the light boxes will be waiting to hear how you like it! Love your candy bags perfect. Having a Holiday challenge at my blog www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com would love for you to link your project up. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are beautiful!! mujer...a vender!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete