Friday, November 25, 2011

Get Well Card

Hi everyone!

It's Black Friday!  Let me tell you something...I wish I could be out there finding great deals on all kinds of stuff! Unfortunately, there is no Black Friday money in the Troche budget.  But, if you had a chance to get out, please please please share.  I'm living vicariously through you all!

Today I wanted to share a card I made for my nephew who broke his arm recently.  I used the Life's A Party cartridge and cut the balls at 2".   The card base is PTI Kraft paper.  I must say that I am very impressed with this paper.  It's a 5 x 5 card.  The first layer is Island Indigo by SU and the goldenrod color is Recollections.

The sentiment is from My Creative Time and I used Island Indigo ink from SU.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hi! i love your card! My son is hovering and going bonkers over it. He's a sports fanatic.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete