Monday, November 21, 2011

Magic Reindeer Food

Hi crafty friends!

My daughter and I have been making treats using clear cellophane bags.  Whimsie Doodles has great freebies and other digis for sale.  I like to browse their site from time to time.  I downloaded the Magic Reindeer Food file and printed it on the computer.  I embellished it by using Glossy Accents which I found at a great local scrapbook store (The Paper Niche) yesterday.  This particular Glossy Accents comes in a Stickles applicator.  I was beside myself with joy!  I HAD to buy it.  I also used Candy Cane Stickles on his nose.

Anyhow...I found these M&Ms on sale at Target and thought it would make a great treat.   I sure hope you enjoy this post.  I like to share everything I make and that also helps me get more practice and better at my technique.  My only problem was that I used a 1 3/4" circle punch and a 2" scalloped circle when I intended on using a 2 1/4" scallop.  It wasn't until I took these pictures that it hit me.  SO...I'm posting the first picture as the final product.  They are all going to be updated tomorrow.  :)

Have a good day everyone!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, how cute are these and I'm sure your daughter is having a blast making these with you!! Love your M & M's candy bag very cute!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete