Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Extreme Makeover-Celeste Edition

Hi friends,

As I mentioned in my teaser last week, I had been working on a couple of projects but unable to post them as they were a surprise for a good friend and I did not want her to go online and see her surprise.  But...Friday we spent the day at her house and we completely made it over for her.  She is a special person and we wanted her to have a "HOME" instead of just a house.  I'll spare you the rest of the house, but will share the kids' room which is where my Cricut worked.  :)  WARNING:  Photo Heavy!!

Before: Richard had no color on the walls.

AFTER:  WOW! We went all out with the Spiderman theme.  




Next is N'yani's room.  She is a lovely 11 year old and she wanted a purple and teal room.





4 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful rooms you've given them, I imagine they were over the moon happy. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog I love the banners they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet friend! awesome banners!! especially the spiderman! Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! great job and you are such a awesome friend and I'm sure the kids were thrilled with the makeovers! LOVE LOVE the banners girl! Fantastic makeover!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete