Thursday, November 17, 2011

Santa

Good morning, friends!

This has been a very exhausting week...and I'm not even sure why.  I have not had much crafting time.  I did, however, make this little card last week.  I totally scraplifted it from Cindy Lawrence.  I have really loved finding her blog. She is amazing!

This is just a little practice one that I made.  I had to use a Tupperware bowl as a guide for the round edges of the trim, the beard and mustache.  I also hand cut the eyes and nose.  Needless to say, I purchased an oval punch this weekend.  I will likely make more of these because my little sample came out adorable (minus the obvious adhesive and so on) and I think they would be neat for the kids to hand out at Christmas, don't you?  I need to search for a Cricut cut for the holly leaves...these were also hand cut, as you can probably tell.  Well, like I've said before, I promised myself I would post whatever I make, so here's my Santa!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dorcas, This is soooo cute, scraplifted or not, adorable! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute little Santa! I'm a new follower to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Card!! I love it!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete