Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Placecards

Good morning!

It's crunch time!  My favorite holiday has always been Thanksgiving.  This year, the feast will be at my sister's home.  She has a beautiful home and she loves to decorate it for special occasions.  I created these easy placecards using My Creative Time's Fancy Frame Stamp & Die Set.  These were super easy to make.  Normally I embellish more, but this year I went simple.  Looking at them, I'm still thinking I have tiny pine cones in the utility room that I could glue on there...perhaps I'll add some.  We shall see.

Paper is Very Vanilla by SU and the ink is Chocolate Chip.  The base is 4 x 4 scored at 2" in Soft Suede.  The designer paper is Paper Pizzazz.  Can you believe I didn't have a Fall theme paper?  Goodness!  What has this world come to?

I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  Remember to be thankful in all things.

Be blessed!

UPDATED PHOTO:
I went to the back and found the little pinecones and hot glued them to the place cards.  I think it came out cute.


2 comments:

  1. SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! I love the added touch of the pine cones!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete