Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  I feel blessed for a wonderful family, for being saved, for living in a free country and for having a few creative thoughts here and there.  Cassie made this card in school the other day.  Another parent is a major papercrafter and I wanted to share her creation. Let me tell you - I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE A PLAYDATE WITH THIS AWESOME MOM!!!!!


I also wanted to share a picture of my dad.  Thanksgiving was always his favorite holiday.   When I was single, I would go to their home early just to wake up to the smell of the turkey roasting and would watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  We've said goodbye to dad, but this will always be his day.  I'm thankful because he was such a positive role model for us and because he taught us how to be our very best.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  May God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! great card from Cassie...Super cute Turkey.
    Love the picture of your dad. He hasn't really left. he's always going to be sharing this and every holiday with you. have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


    Liz

    ReplyDelete