Saturday, November 5, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi Friends!

I have two thank you cards to share today.  I have two special friends who gave me beautiful gifts recently and I'd like to formally thank them.  Plus, it gives me a reason to make a card...not that I need one, right?

These were made with Stampin Up cardstock as base and layer 1.  Layer 1 is from the In Colors.  The designer paper is from a paper pad that I purchased at Big Lots for FIFTY CENTS!!  The sentiment and ink is Stampin Up.  One of the scalloped circles is 2" the other is 2 1/2".  I used stickles to add some interest.  I have always wanted to fill up an entire layer with Stickles.  Hmm...I wonder how ridiculous that would look.  I love stickles.

Hope you love



I smeared the ink a little on this one...but I promised to always post what  I make.  Besides, that's the beauty of a handmade card...it's never perfect.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow the card looks fantastic. The sentiment especially is amazing:) I'm also your newest follower, hope you visit my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful. I LOVE the sentiment!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete