Saturday, June 11, 2011

Busy Crafty Day

Wow...three posts in one day is pretty awesome for me!  I'm loading some pictures of two cards that I made today.  One of my FAVORITE blogs is Kerry's Paper Crafts.  Everything she does fascinates me.  Today she posted a picture of a father's day card which is very pretty. I didn't have all of the tools, but I did try to recreate one similar to hers.  I liked it.  She uses baker's twine, which I don't have (but it's enroute) and she has a lot of stamps to choose from. I really like how it turned out.


The second card was inspired by the colors.  I have always wanted to use a hole and it came out pretty well.
My problem is that there was only one sheet of the Marina Mist paper so when I punched it for the first card, it left a hole on a perfectly good piece of paper.  So...I thought about it and decided to go with a hole card.  I love how it turned out. Hope you like!




2 comments:

  1. very cute cards. Love how you embossed both of them. The hole came out great. What did you use for the clear drops? Love that element.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are AWESOME -- I love the colors and I love 'peek-a-boo' cards like your hole card!! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me during the Getting Cricky Blog Hop -- I appreciate your sweet comment!! I'm a follower of yours now, so I look forward to peeking in to see what you're working on... :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete