Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fly Away!

Hi everyone!  I am still semi-celebrating Bryan's 6th birthday.  On Friday we will be taking him to a water park here in Miramar, FL.  It's one of his favorite places to go and he's been counting on it for over a month!

My mom had asked me to make her a card for Bryan.  He's really into airplanes these days...and anything that flies...so I decided to use Fly Away by Papertrey Ink as inspired by Christina.  I'm still learning how to color and blend.  I used Stampin Up watercolor paper and my SU markers.  The base is brocade blue by SU and the bakers twine is We R Memory Keepers.  Behind the airplane, I took a cotton ball and created the illusion of clouds with white ink.  I hope it's clear in the photo.  I know Bryan will love this card.


1 comment:

  1. Cute card! The coloring came out great!! Boys will be boys....all about Planes, trains and automobiles. :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete