Saturday, June 11, 2011

My craft half-room

I call it a half room because it's only one wall and a tiny wall next to the closet.  There is so much stuff crammed in my space and I really need some suggestions.  Yikes!  I took some pictures because I want some ideas on what to do with the shelves.  I'll comment on each as they are posted.  OOPS!  I just realized I didn't take a picture of my cricut storage.  I'll do that in a sec and include it.  Photos are really bad because they are taken with my camera phone.  My regular camera is at my BFF's house.

My desk has no drawers so I had to improvise.  The rolling cart is great.  Each bin has a different color set.  The bottom section is for paper and they are labeled by manufacturer.  The pink box has sentiment stamps in sets.


This shelf area needs help!  Top shelf has a binder with all of my embossing folders and cuttlebug dies.  The basket has overflow of cards with envelopes in various sizes.  The two boxes have pre-cut scraps.  Also, the top paint gallon has oodles of stickers and Jolee embellishments.
Second shelf has SU stamp sets and magazines and my cuttlebug and behind the cuttlebug are some clear bins with markers and die cuts that I have left over.
The rods are from IDEA.  Each cup has a different type of pencil or maker.  The hanging basket has all of my clear stamps, mostly MPS. The two smaller clear containers on the desktop have more stickers and ribbon cuts.
Oh yeah!  I have a hook behind my computer monitor from where I hang all of my cutting mats and a little clipboard for notes.

This is my IKEA storage unit.  I LOVE THIS!  My husband bought this for me last year as a surprise.

Crafting Center from Michael's.  Great storage.   I keep Robyn's card up there.  I like to show it off!









The right side of my desk has a bin where I keep the cutters and the ATG gun as well as more paper.  The top shelf has two baskets that hold my heat tool, stapler, tape and the second has 50 yard spools of ribbon




My cricut storage made by a friend.  It holds 44 and it's on casters so I can move it around if I need to.
The three tiered basket on top was from Ross.  It has my loose stamps and all of my stickles.

1 comment:

  1. my friend! Your half room looks great. FYI-Jet max cubes is 50% at Michaels. saw them yesterday (Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete