Saturday, June 4, 2011

Father's Day - Part 2

I was recently surfing and came across this beautiful card.  You can check it out by GIselle Varela at Cross My Heart Papercrafts.  She is amazing.  I didn't get quite as good at it...I want to do some stitching, but I don't have the desk space to put my machine on.  Her template was perfect for father's day.  I didn't have stamp sets that would work, so I created sentiments on my computer that I thought were great.   The paper  is designer paper by Stampin Up, of course.  The base is kraft paper by Reflections.  The ribbon is made with stampin up cardstock as well.   Hope you like it!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorcas :)
    First of all!!!! I LOve what you did with the cards. I think they look great and they stand out on their own. Metal buttons are fabulous for Father's day. I'm very sorry your dad it's no longer with you, I'm sure he's still watching over you and anyone can tell he did a great job raising you by the way you talk about him.
    I just became a follower and I am so grateful you visit me and very happy I was able to inspire you :) I can't believe you live in Miami too! we should definitely get together lol There are so many of us down here, we should go craft shopping together. Will try to come back to visit soon :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete