Saturday, June 4, 2011

I've been redesigned!!!!!

I want to thank Madeline at The Shabby Vanity for doing such an amazing job!  Let me tell you...it was as if she knew what I had envisioned and made it come to life! I really love it. What do you all think?

Well, with this new revamped blog, I have been working on some Father's Day cards and trying to clean up some at home (trust me...I don't want to).  I'll post pictures of my creations this afternoon.  For now...I'm off to napland!  :)  I am going to JoAnn's today.  I'm inspired to make paper curtains for my craft/hubby office area.  The bland windows are getting on my nerves.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous new look, isn't she awesome...mine was done not too long ago...She sure new what to do with your blog name...fantastic..www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new you I thought I was somewhere else at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Madeline is just FABULOUS and so is your new site! I love it! Good luck on the cutains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the new website!!!!! It is perfect. I remember we talked about this a year ago! So proud of you Dorcas! Looks awesome. Madeline did perfect!

    ReplyDelete