Saturday, June 11, 2011

MPS-My Pinkalicious Blog Hop

Hi everyone!
So, My Pink Stamper had a blog hop where everyone was to make a Summer project and use MPS stamps.  I hopped along and was so inspired by everyone.  These are some seriously crafty ladies.

I had to make a card for my Pastor today and Pineapples are very tropical and reminiscent of Summer to most people. To those of us in South Florida...it's an everyday thing.  I used Preserves for a pineapple themed card cut at 4.5". The designer paper and cardstock is Stampin Up.  The ink is Melon Mambo from SU as well.  I used Robyn's Faithful Sayings.  I love this set!  I used Stickles to embellish the card a little bit.  The base is kraft cardstock from JoAnn's.  I hope he likes it!

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the colors very Summer! TFS~Raechel
    raechelscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I signed up above as my daughter...I didn't realize she was signed into her google account LOL!

    This is super cute! I love the colors very Summer! TFS~Raechel
    raechelscards.blogspot.com
    June 11, 2011 3:19 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card!! The papers you used all blend together really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!!! I love the flower on the side and stickles.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete