Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Father's Day

 Now that the graduation craze is over, it's time to focus on Father's Day!  I made a little card using my Loads of Love stamp set by Stampin Up. The paper is also Stampin Up.  I wanted to keep it simple...or I tend to go over the top.  This is the first time that I stamp on patterned paper.  I think it came out pretty good.  I colored the tires in and the windows to make it look realistic.  The sentiment is from my computer.  I didn't have any Happy Father's Day stamps and the clear stamps that I have would have been hard to get to work well.  I may make a few of these for the many dads in the family.  I wish I could make one for my dad.  It will be my very first father's day without him.  I hope he's up in heaven celebrating with his heavenly Father.  :)




2 comments:

  1. Super cute projects here on your blog. Love this Father's Day card. :)
    I found you at Momo's and became your newest follower. If you would like to visit my blog I am at http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorcas,
    OMG... I think I hope this is you... the wonderful woman I remember when I irst started blogging! Anyway the card is just perfect! Love that cut and the papers! Welcome back! I LOVE the new look!

    ReplyDelete