Monday, June 13, 2011

Just a Note

Happy Monday!  First, I'm bummed because our Miami Heat lost the NBA Finals, but the Dallas Mavericks really did deserve it.  Good for them!  Bad for us!

I was crafting last night.  I've been wanting to do a note themed card and it just hit me last night.  This is what I came up with.  I love it!  I used Stampin Up cardstock and the second layer is from the Joanns stacks.  My favorite element is from Stampin Up...library clips. My friend, Norma, sent them to me in a little goodie package.  Now I MUST get some.   Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. That clip is adorable!!! This is such a cute and simple card!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you, and am looking forward to being bloggie friends.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
    www.gettingcricky.com

    ReplyDelete